18 May When will CB be lifted?
When Will CB Be Lifted?
1. Infection Cases
– zero or single-digit community cases reported daily
– foreign worker infections needs to decrease drastically
– lesser or no unlinked cases reported over a period of time
2. Global situation assessment
– Singapore needs to assess the global situation as well as the situation in other countries
-Borders likely to open in a small and selective manner, with isolation and test requirements in place or a pre covid-19 assessment by the other country
3. A system to safely reopen in place
– Singapore must have a system to slowly reopen the economy safely
– Work towards a nation wide testing and implement a mandatory quick contact tracing and linked close contacts easily like Safeentry and Tracetogether apps developed by Singapore.