22 Apr 5 Impacts On Car Owners After Circuit Breaker Extension Till 1st June 2020′
The circuit breaker had been extended for another month till 1st June 2020, let’s take a look at the 5 car related impacts in short.
1. Vehicle recovery and emergency repair service workshops remain open. Regular servicing, minor repair works, car wash and detailing will not be available.
2. Car Parks closed in parks, gardens and nature reserves.
3. Deadline for cars that are deregistered for scrap or export and cars due for inspection LIKELY to be logically extended.
4. COE for the month of May will also LIKELY to be suspended by judging at the first ciruit breaker announcement. What happens next for COE will LIKELY be announced on LTA website soon.
5. Used and new car showrooms to remain closed. So those looking to purchase one, will probably need to wait till 1st June 2020. However, you can still market it for free at https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporecarsforsale/. Give comments, reviews or chat with potential buyers and sellers via messenger chats on https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporecarsforsale/ .